Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} Empty
PostSubject: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm

~ERIK MATTHEWS~

The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} Bd89e36940

I snickered. I was waiting in a helicopter, ready to take off, they were going to air drop us onto a helicarrier where we have to sabotage the carrier, crash it, and assassinate the admiral of the carrier. I was ready, I was trained by several sorcerers lately and I know how to control fire. Which was a great addition to my magnetism powers. Hehe. I could tell this was going to be a lot harder then it is made out to be. Heh. I waited patiently, I had no weapon, it wasn't needed, I could take away anybodies weapon and use it against them. So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Lord_Blazy
Users.

The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:28 pm

I walked up to Erick surrounded by a Chaos shield. I got in and turned it off. "You ready for this?" I asked him. Our mission was simple, but it probably wouldn't turn out how we thought it should. I made sure my powers were 'Up To Date' by making weapons appear and disappear. I waited for Erick's response.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

I walked to the helicopter, staff in hand. Sure, we're sending me to assassinate some guy in a helicarrier because I have multiple personality disorder right? Because I have an insane personality that doesn't mind killing people right. Oh well, at least I did get a haircut.

"I want to get this over with already."
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 pm

"Ah okay guys. We're gonna need a plan. Uh, I guess we can tell the guy to go to first terminal drop zone and air drop us from there, I can slow our fall with heated wind, but it might be a strong landing. You guys up for that?" I asked, making conversation. I sat back, and the helicopter took off, I sat near a turret, incase this got hairy.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 pm

I looked at Erik "Need a weapon?" I asked him. He might need one just in case. I sat on the opposite side and materialized a sniper rifle on a stand. I looked through it as the chopper took off. "Just tell me when you need something Erik" I sighed. I looked around with the scope to see if we were being followed.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:52 pm

"We all know the real reason why I'm here is that my other personality doesn't have a problem with killing," I said. "Split personalty disorder sucks."

I took out my dagger from my staff and looked at my reflection. I did look better with a haircut thought.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:56 pm

I nodded toward the kid who offered me a weapon. "I'm fine thank you for offering though," I turned to the kid, I didn't see much use for him rather than his ability to kill. "Oh shut up," I said to the kid who was complaining about his disorder. Try living for seventy two years bish. That's when stuff gets to you. I looked at a picture of my girlfriend Harley and smiled. I loved her so much.
"So, I can see the helicarrier in the distance, it's a dot to you two," I said and pointed to the dot in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:59 pm

I looked through the scope and nodded. "Im going to send them one early present" I pulled the trigger 5 times and continued to scope around. I could see it too, he was a show off.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:04 pm

"Living for 72 years seems like candy and roses," I replied. "Try sharing your body with a serial killer whose prone to kill everyone in sight."

I continued to twirl my dagger around.

"You'd much rather prefer it to be me in control, rather than my other personality," I said. "He would kill you all in a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 pm

I heard a sniper shot and a small squeel. None of us got shot... Holy shi*. I grabbed the edge of the compartmentwe were in and started to climb sideways on the helicopter, the helicopter slowly and surely started to descend. I made it to the pilots seat just in time and kicked the dead pilot through the door and he went crashing into the sea below. I nodded slowly at the dead pilot, hoping he would receive a pardon in my fathers realm. I turned to the controls, an Apache, I flew these in 'Nam. I turned the controls going full speed towards the helicarrier, the whole helicopter lurched forward, causing me to almost fall forward into the windshield. We dodged rockets and finally we were in the terminal one drop zone. We would have to land on the edge of the helicarrier which will be incredibly hard since we will probably fall off from the speed. I shakily grabbed the radio and told the men in the compartment, "Jump... NOW!" I yelled and jumped out the side of the helicopter, right as the rocket hit us, making it seem like we were blown out of it. So the enemies would think we were dead. I started to fall...
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:32 pm

I jumped out with them and made a chaos shield surround us. "BRACE YOURSELVES!" I shouted as we came close to the ship. This would take precision. I nodded to the sorcerer boy "guide us towards it!" I yelled. He could do it
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:36 pm

I pushed my way to the door off the helicarrier. I pulled the door open and leaped out.

"We're going to have to jump," I yelled. "Erik, we're going to need magic now!"

"I don't think any of us can fly"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:42 pm

I concentrated on the hot winds, that was my specialty, anything hot. The winds swloed our fall to the point of where we were falling at the speed of five miles per hour, when we were ten feet off the ground I pushed my way out of the chaos shield and plummeted to the edge, where I grabbed onto it. Clinging. I motioned for the others to do the same. I am slowly losing my grip so I started to pull myself up.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 pm

I jumped farther than he did and prayed the the other boy made it out. I landed on the carrier and rolled. I dusted myself off and made a chaos scythe that exploded on impact. I span it and it shot chaos off in a direction with a sound like a bomb. "yeah Erik,looks like I blew our cover again...........might wanna stand up"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm

I leaped my way onto the other helicopter. I held my dagger in my teeth and the staff was in my hand. I I landed on my feet onto the helicarrier. That wasn't so bad, not at all.

"Stupid kid, you nearly blew our cover."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:54 pm

I pulled myself up. They didn't notice. I punched the kid who kept blowing our cover in the face, and dragged him to a safe hatch. I pushed him threw it and started to climb down, motioning for the other kid to do the same. We were safe, no guards to know we were here. I slumped back against the wall. We already lost one man. DAMMIT! STUPID KID! I punched the wall, making a hole, and the wall was made of titanium. Ah shi*. I kneeled down next to them and reached into my backpack, taking out a lantern and lighting it.
"Ok, so, I think the admiral is on the top deck, and we're currently on the bottom. So, stealth time. That's my specialty,"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:07 pm

I jumped down the safe hatch and took my dagger out of my teeth. I put my dagger back in my staff.

"Maybe it wasn't ushc a good idea to bring him along," I said. "All he's done so far is blow our cover....twice so far."
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:10 pm

I blocked the boys punch and punched flipped the other one off. "Hey My powers aren't fully good, " I looked down. It wasn't exactly my fault..... I pulled out my scythe again and slung it on my shoulder. I started running straight. My scythe floated next to me wherever I went. I jumped crates killed men. I gestured for Erik to stop. "There is a squad up ahead!" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:32 pm

"Don't you even dare," I pointed to him. I looked up, a ventilation shaft. I used my magnetism powers to slowly pull off the cover and set it down without a sound. I jumped up into the shaft and whispered to them, "Find another way, we'll meet back up on the fifth deck." I crawled silently through the ventilation shaft, making sure the metal doesn't make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:36 pm

I looked at the other boy "Split up!" I told him. I used my chaos powers to make myself invisible and I walked right through the squad. None of them turned or thought otherwise. They just simply kept walking towards the other boy. I made my way up to the 4th deck and looked around. It was crawling with people. I ran, making sure my footsteps made no sound, I leaped boxes slid between people and finally found a ladder. I climbed up and found Erik waiting for me.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:40 pm

"Simple," I whispered, backing away into the shadows.

I stayed hidden in the shadows and walked around the complex until I found a ladder. I climbed up the latter and continued staying hidden in the shadows until I found the others.

"That was simple."

Last edited by James on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Plain idiots. I noticed soldiers pouring into the room, surrounding us, there was at least fifty. I used Magnetism to push them down a floor and locked all entrances. I was saving their life, they can thank me later. I smirked. The next thing you know I willed a gun to coem to me and the next second, I was shooting guards all across the room. I ran out of bullets eventually and started to use fire and used magnetism to block the bullets. Eventually they closed in on me and I took one of their batons and started to beat the living hell out of these guys. Then the baton broke and I stabbed both pieces into guards. By the time they opened the door, I was a bloody mess standing on a pile of corpses with a my hand wrapped around a dead guards throat.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm

More guys poured into the room and I got my scythe in one hand and an ACR in the other, I stopped bullets and span my scythe around, using chaos to send explosions towards the men. I started to shoot everybody that came in and I made the bullets explode. I eventually made chaos dragons appear and they killed things that went around me. I put the ACR on my back and I got out a sword, hacking and stabbing anybody who got in my way. I was at the end of the room in 10 minutes corpes's strewn everywhere "You didn't think I would let you do it all right Erik?" I asked as more came in.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:20 pm

A few more guys came into the room shocked at the bloody mess. I smiled and slipped into the shadows again. I stabbed one of them in the back and slit the the rest of their throats.

"We're not here to make a scene," I growled. "We don't want to give them a heads up that we're here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}   The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Assassination of a Helicarrier Admiral. Easy right? Ehehe... not so much. {B L A Z Y and J A M E S}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Battlefield :: Black Ops. Missions-
Jump to: