Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megz
Users.
Megz

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Me having a figure 8 and having no fat to spare considering how often I moved ended up eating most of the first few coarses.I managed to actually not scarf it down like the tomboy I was.I wanted to impress her."So,where do you stay here in New york?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:11 pm

"A block away," I said, and gave her a wink. I decided I finished and sat politely with her. Although, under the table I snaked a hand up and down her thigh, smiling as I did so. I used my other hand to turn her away from her food, and kissed her lightly on the lips before breaking away. Of course I was supposed to play hard to get, but just couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:28 pm

I chuckled and put my other hand on her leg."Hm..I think Im full for now."I said,smiling mischeviuosly.I called over the waiter and payed for the food.I stood up and offered her my hand."Your place or my place?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 pm

"I don't care really. I just want to get there as fast as I can," I shuckled and took her hand. I laced my fingers in between hers and led her out of the restaurant and then called a Taxi over. I looked over at Terra, as I opened the door for her.
"It's your call,"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:59 pm

I smiled."Your place seems closer.Lets go there."I said grinning.I was getting layed.Great^^.I got into the cab and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 pm

I smiled as I told them to go to my street. I was almost jumping out of my skin in anticipation. I was just happy. I saw my street and told the driver to stop here. I paid the man and offered her my hand as I opened the door for her.
"Here we are," I said, revealing a huge skyscraper, I was very rich. Very.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:26 pm

My jaw dropped when I saw where she lived."Wow..my apartment building looks like crap compared to this."I said,grinning.Good call on my part.I walked inside,my hand still intwined with hers.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 pm

A doorman opened the door for me, and I asked the concierge to give me the key to the room with the hot tub in the middle of it. Yes I am that rich. I led her inside the elevator, I'm gonna wear my skimpy bikini hehe. I heard a ding and opened the door to the room. It was huge!
"Wait here," I nodded at her and went to the wardrobe where I got my bikini on. I walked back and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Again,I was surprised when we entered her room.WOW.When she came out I smirked.Hot."Um..I dont have a bathing suit."I said,leaning in close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm

"Ooo... I think you can cope," I gave her a little wink, hinting at the... oh... how should I put this... the Au Natural approach? I think. I turned on the hot tub as it started to bubble I got a bottle of wine and two glasses for us. I poured her a glass and placed it on the back of her seat.
"It's lonely in here," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:45 pm

I chuckled and winked at her.I striped and only left on my panties.I went in next to her and took a sip of my wine."Im impressed."I said,smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm

All I can say about my mood then was... A-L-M-O-S-T D-R-O-O-L-I-N-G. I shook my head as I turned to her. "I hope so," I smiled. I took a sip of wine. I was looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:55 pm

I chuckled and undid my bun.I snaked my hand up her theigh."So how the hell did ou get this damn rich?"I asked her,smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 pm

I made a slight moan as I felt her hand. "Uh... my dad used to be a huge criminal tycoon... then uh... he was caught, and I got all of the money when he was executed," I said, and smiled at her. I put my glass down and looped my arm around her waist, and started to rub gently. I gave a small smirk.
"So are you like, some secret agent?" I asked, I mean... Why else would she have some trenchies after her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 pm

I chukled and put my other hand around her waist and chuckled."Not really.Im more of a bounty hunter.Lots of people I killed kind of have people that 'll come after me."I said,smirking.I leaned in close to her.She looked delicious.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 pm

I leaned in closer and I kissed her, lightly. I enjoyed the kiss but it had to come to an end. I pulled away and smirked. "Let me just get comfortable," I said, and untied my bikini top and threw it somewhere to the right. I smiled as I leaned in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

I couldnt stop smiling when she took of her top.I never played hard to get unless I was under cover trying to woo some king or get info from some fugly computer nerd.I kissed her and slipped in my tounge.Mmm.She did taste god.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I loved the way she kissed me. I did a clockwise swirl around her own tongue and used a hand to stroke her thigh. What a fun night this will turn out to be. Just... just wow. I used my other hand to pull her a little closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 pm

I moaned slightly when she moved my tounge.I started playing with hers too.Mmmmm.I stroked her theigh too and with my other hand did the same to her breast.Our wer almost the same size.Hot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:40 pm

I moaned in her mouth as she stroked my breast. The warm bubbly water, the incredibly hot girl next to me, and the sex we're about to have is almost too much for me to bare. Although, I just couldn't wait. God she was good at this. It was only my second time with a woman. Mmm. I kissed her a little bit more roughly.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm

I chuckled and returned the kiss lustfully.I was already a little wet andfeelin horny.Considering how many chicks I have actually slept with,shes one of the hottest ones.I moved my hand from her leg and used it to rub her other breast.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 pm

I broke away from the kiss, moaning. I bit my lip in anticipation, yes I was turned on. She was just making me horny. I arched my back and came back under control. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:36 pm

I giggled.I felt good having made her moan."Would you like to go to the bedroom,or is here fine?"I asked her in a sexy voice.I was EXTREMLY horny now.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

"I would like the bedroom," I said, smiling. I stood up and climbed out of the hot tub. I led her to the bedroom. I opened the door, the bed was bigger than the cough in width. I lay on the bed and gestured for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 pm

I climed in next to her and lustfully started kissing her.She tasted really fucking good.I let my tounge explore her mouth.I squeezed her breasts and cracked a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}   Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh... Never Gonna find anybody {M E G}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Off Campus :: New York-
Jump to: