Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting (Private to Meg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megz
Users.
Megz

A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I kissed back, smiling.Sure it was preety damn stupid of me doing all of this considering more ninjas were gonna pop up in a few minutes but I mght as well enjoy it while it lasts.Plus it'd been a while since Id been with a guy who considered me more than some peice of ass.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Take Everything Away From Me...

~FALCON~

A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 78f1b96ccd

I continued to kiss her, loving every second of it. I knew some backup ninja's or whatever was going to burst through that door any second. I didn't care right now, that would happen when it happens. I thought back on the one thing that really turned me on, I remembered killing some girl back in England. Oh man that was one hell of a good kill. Perfect if you ask me. I remember taking a knife to her cutting her everywhere and started to kill her slooooowwwwllly. That was one hell of a kill. Now I was turned on.

We're all to Blame...

Last edited by Alexander the Great on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:25 pm

I smiled at him and pulled out my dager.I stabbed behind me and yet another ninja fell to the floor,dieing."Oh nice.I got him in the neck."I said,grinning devileshly.More started coming in and I sighed."Cant I just sleep with aguy without the attempted assasination?"I mumbled,pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 am

~FALCON~

I kissed her again and instead of wrapping my arms around her waist I used them to break a different assassins neck. Ok, now I am pissed. My eyes turned blood red. I broke away from the kiss and quickly went into my closet. I took out the chainsaw machine gun, my signature weapon, and broke down the Minor God Dorm Door. I found several waiting there. I shot them all. I walked back and opened the window. I put an infared scope on a sniper and pointed it out the door, they were so easy to pick off. I shot them all, not wasting a bullet. I threw it back and took out a revolver. I broke the bathroom door down and shot about five of them. I broke open all doors and closets, using my revolver to finish them off. I smiled.I walked into the kitchen and shot everyone there. I looked around and there were no more. Hm... good. I threw the revolver and my weapons, my bullet proof vest, and my gas mask into the duffle bag. I was ready to go whenever I needed to go. I looked outside, my armored Hummer was still there. Good. I threw my duffle against the door incase I needed to run and grab. I stuffed a belt of grenades in the duffle bag as well. I cracked my jaw. All I needed to do now... was her. I smiled as I turned back.

We're all to Blame...
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:11 pm

I was laying on my back on his bed,cleaning the blood off my Kantana with a piece of my shirt.I chuckled darkly.There goes 1/50th of first line infintry.I saw him walk back in and I smiled misheviously.I sat up and smiled mischeviously.Seeing him kill afew dozen guys got me horny.I moved my index finger,motioning for him to get the hell over here.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:54 pm

~FALCON~

I smiled as she motioned for me to come over there.Only problem is, I am pissed off. usually when I am pissed and start that... Well, Let's say it ends very well, but during it.. is not the best time. I take my sniper out and look through the window to see if their are any men trying to get in through the wall. I usually am not the guy who does flashy combaty.. but... Well, I'm pissed. I walk over to the wall they are climbing on, and punch through it, taking one of the guys' throats. I punch my other hand through and take thge other guys throat. I smiled evilly as I pull them in, breaking down the wall. My hand reaches for my knives where I stab two of them into his hand, pinning him to the wall. The other one.. I had some fun with.. I smashed his head against the wall, repeatedly, so much that eventually his head was caved in. I threw him out the hole in the wall and took out my barber knife. I turn around slowly as I let an evil laugh out. I sliced the man's face up, so incredibly badly, it looked like he put his face in lava. I grabbed him by the throat and told him to tell his friends that this is what happens when they cross me. He sprinted out of the room. Ok.. I wasn't pissed that much anymore.. I smiled mishievously as I walked over to her.
"Now.. Where were we?" I asked, smiling.

We're all to Blame...
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I had aslightly worried look on my face.The most recent victims werent part of the NTF.They probably didnt even have a clue as what the NTF was.Seems others are trying to kill me.Just great.I looked up at him and smiled mischeviously."Hmm,I think I know where."I said,a smile playing across my lips.I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him on me,kissing him and slipping my tounge in just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:26 pm

[center]~FALCON~

I smiled as she kissed me. Eager eh? I'd say so. I held her close as I kissed her and when she slipped in tongue, yeah she's eager. I played around with her tongue, with my own. I was actually curious.. what did she see in me exactly? Hm. Meh, I don't care.

We're all to Blame...
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I chuckled and continued kissing him.I slung my hands over his shoulder,forcing us closer.I had a thing for guys with scars.It seriously turned me on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting (Private to Meg)   A Meeting (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting (Private to Meg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2