Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Brooke nodded slowly. "O-okay," she said rather slowly. She had a small feeling that she was hiding something. "Are you okay, Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm

I chuckled."Im fine.Its the SOB'S I work for that arent."I said,shrugging.She was starting to take notice.Smart girl.And she was probably gonna be dragged into this anyways because of James-kun.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Brooke thought for a second. "What's SOB's?" she asked, somewhat dumbly. Which was extremely rare for her. Reachig a hand into her pocket, Brooke took out another piece of mentos and started to chew on it. She did that whenever she was confused or anything.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm

I grinned."It stands for 'Son of a bich'.And I dont blame your for not knowing.I didnt realize what it meant till like a year ago."I said,rolling my eyes.I popped a strawberry mentos into my mouth and sighed.It was nice hangng out with people.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Brooke chuckled for a second. "That's a funny way to put itt in," she said. "Wait. Why do you have to work for them? I you don't mind my asking of course." Brooke chewed on another mint piece as she waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 pm

I sighed."They kind of own me in a sense."I said shrugging.Guess it did kinda make sense with the tatto on my wrist wich read 'property of NTF' in spanish.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:27 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

"Oh," was Brooke's ingenious reply. She hadn't noticed Alice's tattoo until now. She lay in silence for a little until Brooke blurted out, "Are you still gonna let them own you?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:34 pm

"Let them own me?Do you think I have a choice?"I growled.I sighed and unclenched my fists."They own me wether I like it or not."I said,a little more calmly.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

B r o o ke || K r e s t

Brooke took a deep breath. She thought for another minute. Of course she wanted to help Alice. Duh! So she thought of the different ways she could get her out of this. Then a question popped out of her head, "Do they know you're a demigod?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm

I rolled my eyes."'Course they do.They dont just own random people.They choose elite people and train them from infancy.Though I think first line infantry is open to any black belts."I said,my voice going from evil to calm as the seconds ticked by.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

The second Brooke heard the words ‘Black Belts’ her mind drifted to her friend Ari. She was a demigod and a black belt... She pushed the thought away. Brooke kept silent as she looked into the night sky and she thought of how hard it mustve been for Alice.

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes,letting the darkness comfort me."Brooke.I suggest you watch out when your around James and Damian.Theyre...a bit more assasination-prone then you would think."I said,my voice soft.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

Brooke looked at Alice and laughed a little. "Yeah, I sort of guessed that," she said. "And don't worry, my guard is always up around those two. But one thing that confuses me is that Damian didn't Kim me when he had the chance to."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 pm

A small smile appeared on my face."Sure hes a killer but hes crazy too.Not a good mix.I,on the other hand,was born killing.Let the inocent blood shed."I said,shrugging.Not easy being a ninja assasin.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

"That's pretty cool," Nrooke said popping another mentos into her mout. "To be honest I think assassins are awesome, but the okay thing is, that if I'm near someone who doesn't want to die and they do, they keep on saying things like, 'Keep me from the Underworld, Daughter of Death.' It's creepy I tell ya."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I chuckled."I know what you mean,though usually they just beg me not to shoot."I said rolling my eyes.I zipped up my jacket,the cool night air setting in.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

Brooke nodded. "Yeah..." she said dragging out the word. She put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes enjoying the cold of the night. It always calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

I sighed and opened my eyes."I love when its cold and dark out.Reminds me of home."I said,smiling.It even reached my eyes for once.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

Brooke turned her head over to Alice and opened her eyes. "Home?" she asked quietly. "Where did you live Alice?" Brooke stared back at the sky as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 pm

I sighed."I didnt really live there.I kinda hunkered down in Alaska for a while and decided that was home."I said,shrugging.Closest thing I ever had to a home.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

"Alska," Brooke nodded. "Cool. I've always wanted to go there and see aurora borealis. I've heard they looked amazing. I lived in Manhattan."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 pm

I smiled."I saw them every night.It was the most fun Id had in years."I said,staring at the stars."Manhattan?Ive been there bu only for afew hours.Its so ..simple yet elegant."I said,aprovingly.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

"You're lucky," Brooke said smiling a little. "And I bet they were fun to watch." Brooke looked at the stars and took a deep breath. "I guess you could say that about Manhattan, but I'm sure my friend Randy would disagree." Brooke chuckled slightly remembering her old friends.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 pm

I sat up,having heard movement."'bout 15 ft to our left is something.Can ya tell what it is?"I asked brooke,quietly.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 pm

B r o o k e || K r e s t

Suddenly, Brooke sat up alert and aware. Her eyes narrowed and her hearing senses hardened as she tried to focus on what was there. She scowled. "Dracanae," she whispered to Alice. Brooke's hand reached over to her bracelet, ready to tap it for her swords.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being in the Woods
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: The Forest-
Jump to: