Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:29 pm

~LEONARDO BLACK~

I walked into the forest. I was feeling one of those feelings again. It started by thinking about Kitty, then I started to think about what it would be like to talk to her, hold hands with her... kiss her. Then it felt like a hand was closing around my heart. I have such a huge crush on her. So I took a walk. I walked past a tree and leaned on it. I put my hand on my heart again. All I want iss to stroke her hair behind her ear, that would be it.I would be so happy if that was even a reality...
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:45 pm

kitty mcCarnille
the real catgirl

Upon hearing the quiet footsteps of a stranger, Kitty grinned wildly and sat on a branch directly in front of the boy. Swinging down by her legs, Kittly cheerfully greeted the boy. Giggling, her face a few inches from each other. Kitty swung with a stupid grin on her face. "Hi!" she giggled, laughing and converting to her hands. She dropped down from her branch and turned into a pure white cat. Crawling up onto the tree trunk and sitting down on a branch, she turned back into her human form to observe the boy. He looked like a pretty interesting boy, showing that he was obviously lovestruck. Still grinning, Kitty began to wash her ears just like a cat would.

Laughing at herself, Kitty swung down again, her long hair barely brushing the ground. "I'm Kitty, what's your name?" Kitty giggled, looking at his upside down figure. Her latest orthodontist appointment didn't go so well last time, she got attacked by some killer dentist! Not a good memory. As soon as she came to Camp again, Kitty put on her own colors. Her classic light pink and blue.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 pm

I almost fainted. She was right here. She was right here and she said hi to me. I think I'm dreaming. I pinched myself, nothin... I wasn't dreaming. She was right here, she has said hi to me. I was completely lovestruck. What was I supposed to say? The Thoth side of me took over and I raced through millions of options of what to say to her. Some of them included speaking in different languages. Bonjour, Konichiwa, 'click click', salwet, ciao, Hola, You are hot, and finally.. my mind settled with a normal response.
"Hi, how are you," I said, smiling at her.

She was so incredibly cute. I shuffled my feet and blushed a little. My silver eyes gleamed at her when I looked at her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 pm

kitty mcCarnille
the real catgirl

Smiling her stupid, toothy grin, Kitty jumped down, landing on her feet in her white cat form. Turning into a small kitten, Kitty jumped on top of the boy and climbed up his shirt, sitting on top of his head in triumph. Everything was a game for Kitty! He was a bit dull, but she guessed her would lighten up. Giggling a bit, Kitty jumped down and spinned mid-air, turning into a human again. "I'm GREAT! How about you?" Kitty greeted, her blue eyes darting to every sound she heard with her sharp ears. Doing a little dance, Kitty noticed his silver eyes. How cool!

But of course, Kitty thought everything was cool and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm good. You wanna walk with me?" I asked, smiling at her. She was turning into a cat so I might as well.. My head turned from a humans to an eagles. I grew wings. My clothes turned from normal average clothes, to full armor. I let my tongue hang outside of my mouth, makuing myself look like a cartoon bird. I laughed as a bird and it came out as a 'squawk squawk swuawk'! Then as I was laughing I turned back into a human, and it turned to my normal, heart warming laugh. I looked at her, still cute as ever.
"Would you?" I asked, through laughs.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 pm

kitty mcCarnille
the real catgirl

Laughing at his slightly disturbing appearance, Kitty nodded and turned into a magestic lion. Ruffling her mane, Kitty stretched out and purred. He never told her his name, but who cares? Purring as they walked, Kitty constantly leaped into the trees in a smaller cat form and turned back into a human to talk. "My god parent is Bastet. It's really cool because I can turn into a cat anytime I want. I also have cat-like senses. I don't have any weapons, but I do have sharp claws and teeth to rip apart my enemies!" Kitty rambled on, not feeling like she's talking too much about herself. Kitty had lots of stories to tell, only a few of them were interesting to most. Laughing, Kitty pounced at a ladybug in the form of an ocelot, turning back into a human after she was done. She was doing all the talking, what about him? Did he have anything to say? He seemed like a pretty quiet kind of guy. Kitty didn't think about love for a second. She just cared about friendship, but of course, she always made friends. By stalking, or approaching in a friendly manor, she always was a favorite among most!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 pm

"Cool. Your pretty," I said, then covered my mouth. Why did I say that out loud, stupid Thoth mind, it was always let it out if people judge you they are below you.. my brother always said, You should stop using your tongue to talk before I cut it off, thats what my brother used to say. He was serious, he was an arabian mercenary that was feared throughout most of the middle east and Egypt. I walked with her. "Uh, sorry," I said to her smiling. Damn Thoth side of me. Frackin Thoth.
"So, what do you do in your free time?" I askedher, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm

kitty mcCarnille
the real catgirl

Kitty laughed, thanking him for his compliment to her. Kitty had to think about that question. There were many answers to that. Well, since she got expelled from most of her classes Kitty had a LOT of free time! " Well, let's see... I stalk, I think, I shift, I kill, I watch, I eat, I draw, I play, I write..." Kitty giggled, thinking about everything that she did. Kitty's nose twitched a bit, as if she had whiskers. Cute little kitty ears and a long tail grew, and instead of hands, she had furry paws. Laughing, Kitty merely forgot that when her cat senses were in action and she didn't shift, she began to partially shift! Scratching behind her ears, Kitty shifted into a white tabby cat, and turned back into a human, with no cat-like features.

"Sorry 'bout that!" Kitty laughed, scratching at a mosquito bite on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 pm

"No need to say sorry, it was actually cute," I said smiling, that time I meant to say what I said. I was so happy that I was actually talking with her, rather than just fantasising about it. She had nice blonde hair and her funny little quirks were the ones that will keep me going through life. If anything, I would do anything for her. Although, not anything to do with crocodiles... those things scare the crap outta me. Since Thoth and Sekhmet were enemies, Crocs never liked me.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:13 pm

kitty mcCarnille
the real catgirl

Kitty started thinking of random things. How old was he? What was his name? Was she really pretty? Giggling, Kitty sat down abruptly in the grass and laughed. Kitty loved life. She loved the trees, the air, the grass, everything. She just loved life. "So, tell me about yourself! I've told you so much about me, what about you?" Kitty grinned, fiddling with the catnip in her pocket. Man, she so wanted to eat that right now. It did make her seem a bit tipsy, though. But it was so good! Having a debate with herself in her head, Kitty resisted the urge to turn into a cat again. She began to get fuzzy cat ears and a tail, with cute paws. Sighing, Kitty didn't bother turning into a cat. Would she risk seeming drunk in front of a boy?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 pm

"My name's Leonardo... I'm 14.. I am the son of Thoth, I can talk with any animal, and I am scared of crocodiles..," I said thinking about those horrid things.. They snap, they eat cats... they eat anything really. They have no manners whatsoever, they're Brutes. Horrid things. I thought about the cat, it was a god in ancient Egypt. It was an amazing specimen and yet this girl could turn into one, quite remarkable.
"You are quite remarkable," I said, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm

kitty mcCarnille
the real catgirl

Fourteen? They were the same age! What a coincidence! They were also kids of Egyption Gods. They had so much in common! Licking her paws with her now cat-like tongue, Kitty washed her ears cutely and then turned into a cat. Hissing a bit at herself, Kitty turned into a human again. There was a bonfire at the beach tonight... Perhaps they could go together? "There's going to be a huge fire at the beach tonight! We should go, I heard it's going to be a blast!" Kitty laughed, running ahead forward toward the dorms. She really needed to clean up!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm

"Uh... yeah! Yeah! That sounds great!" I said, calling after her. Did my crush just ask me out? Huh. Can you say, best date ever? Yes, yes I can. I smiled. Then I had a question...
"SHOULD I MEET YOU THERE?!" I called after her.
Back to top Go down
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm

kitty mcCarnille
the real catgirl

Kitty nodded, hearing what he said easily with her cat-like senses. It was going to be a great night! They'll drink punch, play in the water, and possibly even stay the night on the beach!

Fast forward to the beach?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 pm

~Yerp~

Last edited by Alexander the Great on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koala
Users.
Koala

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 pm

-I'll post at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)   A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk... Thats all it is... Gosh. (Private to Koala)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: The Forest-
Jump to: