Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:05 pm

I looked at him now revealing the dark circles under my eyes and said to him, "I haven't slept in three days because of him. I don't want to sleep because I know that if I do I won't wake up. I don't want to die, Aaron."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm

"Again, I'm not surprised," I said. "With all the monsters we have roaming around I'm not surprised with have a monster that haunts people in their sleep."
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I looked at him and said, "You know coffee? Make friends with it. Now that you know about him he'll be after you too. We're in this together now, Aaron. Will you help me take this man out?" I held my hand out to him wondering if he'd accept it.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 pm

I placed my hand in her hand.

"We're going to defeat this man," I said.

Okay, the crashing noise is loud now. I can't be the only one hearing this, or am I.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 pm

I then said, "Then, Aaron we need to fall asleep right now." We needed to fall asleep in order to enter his world. If we could meet up in our dreams then we might stand a chance I just hoped this worked. I sat down leaning back against the wall and closed my eyes. It felt so good to close my eyes again and keep them closed. I fell asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 pm

I closed my eyes and started to sleep. I didn't move at all from my spot. I can sleep while standing up, it's simple.
I let my thoughts clear and let my mind go blank. This was the dimpliest way for me to fall asleep, clearing my head.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 pm

I arrived in a cold dark room filled with metal objects. I looked around and called out saying, "Aaron? Where are you?" I heard what sounded like his voice say, "I'm over here, Amy." I ran to where I had heard the voice but when I got there I saw the man. He gave a dark cold laugh and rattled his knife glove against the metal pipes. He said, "Hello Amy, so nice to see you again. I was hoping you'd drop by for a visit." At that moment the floor gave way before me and I landed in a dark house next to a staircase. I stood up and looked at the door. It was boarded up. There was no way out. I yelled, "Where are you Kreuger?" I was so afraid. I didn't want him to get me.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 pm

.... Next thing I know I'm in a dark room.
"Hello! Amy?" I called out.

Why is it so dark... Where's the light switch?
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 pm

I screamed out, "Aaron where are you?!" I had heard his voice but I had no idea where it had come from. We couldn't take Freddy on alone. We needed to do this together otherwise we would both die.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 pm

I listened out for her voice and ran in the general direction where the voice was coming from. You know for a dream world... .You'd think I'd be able to imagine a flashlight..... Never mind that, how did we get separated.... Wait, it's apart of the dream world.... of course.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:37 pm

I heard footsteps coming in my direction. I ran toward them hoping to the gods that it was Aaron and not Freddy. I then saw Aaron and was so happy I ran up to him and hugged him but only as a friend. I was so happy that we had found each other again.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 pm

"This place is creepy," I said.
The only think that could possibly make this place creepier is a british taxi. A British Taxi that talks with a British accent.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Suddenly a taxi came piling into the room through the wall. I jumped out of the way and made sure that Aaron didn't get hit. The window of the taxi rolled down and there Freddy sat and he said in his voice but with a British accent, "Hey, want a ride?" He laughed his evil laugh and I ran with Aaron to the top of the stairs. I was so scared. I went into the first bedroom I saw and said, "We need to do something to get rid of him but how do we do that?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

"If I made that Taxi appear by thinking about it......" I said. "Maybe if we think about defeating him, maybe that will work."
Now I'm imagining I'm holding a awesome looking spear. And that I'll be using that and imagining that he's going to be sealed away forever. Wheres that place where they sent most of the Titans... Ah screw it, I know what I'm imagining.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm

I imagine that there's an ice shield around me and then like we were both imagining Aaron receives a spear and there is an ice shield around me preventing me from all harm. I smirked at him and said, "Are you ready to go kick Freddy Kreuger's ass?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 pm

"Hell yes!" I said.
I'm superhuman. If my dad can lift up the sky, I should be able to kick this guys ass to oblivion. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:38 pm

I smirked and summoned my ice chakram I wondered if I could bring an ice sculpture of Freddy out of my dream and add it to my collection. I then charged down the stairs and looked for him. He appeared behind me and grabbed me by my throat. He said into my ear, "Thought you could beat me did you? Wro-ong" He then stabbed his knife glove into my side and for some reason my ice shield didn't work. I screamed in pain and collapsed to the floor. Freddy advanced towards me and said, "This is my world, bitch. I make the rules and I say you die." I couldn't believe it I could feel the blood leaking out of my wound. It stung so bad.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm

I ran down the stairs after her.
"No! I make the rules here!" I yelled. "I'm not afraid of you!"

"You're a pathetic monster who lives off of fear," I said. "I have no reason to be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Freddy looked at him with fear. No one had ever not been afraid of him before. He backed up looking very frightened. This was not going according to his plan of killing both Amelia and Aaron. He couldn't fight if he wasn't afraid of him. He couldn't kill him if he wasn't afraid of him.

I looked at aaron weakly knowing that now was the time to make my last move if it was going to be my last. I took my ice chakram and said, "You're dead, Freddy!" I threw it at him and when it hit him he turned into an ice sculpture. The ice chakram disappeared and appeared back in my hand I then snapped and the ice sculpture disappeared transporting it to my collection. I the laid my face on the ground of the wooden house. Tears were in my eyes as I coughed up blood. I was in so much pain.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:02 pm

"Amy!" Are you okay," I yelled as I ran towards her.

Everything was gong to be okay. I'm not sure if we were still in the dream world or not. Honestly I didn't care. We won,. Why is it in the world of horror it was always a terrible and sad ending?
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Suddenly the world shifted back to the white walled hallways of Demigod Academy I was still lying on the floor though with my side wounded deeply. I cried in pain. I told him, "Aaron if I'm going to make it I need you to take me to the Infirmary. I'm going to die of blood loss if you don't" I screamed as it felt as if something was being stuck into my wound. The pain would not go away. It felt like I was being burned to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 pm

"Alright" I said with a serious expression on my face.

I am not going to let my friend die. I'm not going to let it happen. I then proceeded to pick her to to carry her to the infirmary as quickly as I possibly could.

(OoC: And since there is no infirmary forum we're just going act like I've posted in the infirmary and that Aaron arrived there already)

I placed her on one of those hospital nurse cot things and looked around. Where's the nurse? Don't tell me on break.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:34 pm

When we got to the Infirmary I was laid on the bed and the nurses gave me some ambrosia. I swallowed it feeling the effects of it instantly. My side had stopped bleeding and I then said to Aaron, "Everything's going to be okay now?"
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yes," I said.
At least I hoped everything was gonna be okay. I wonder what the smoke smell and the crashing noises were earlier... I probably was imagining things.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm

I smiled at Aaron happily and said, "I'm so happy. Thank you so much for helping me back there. If you hadn't arrived when you did... I'd most likely be dead." I knew this was true and then what would Sierra think. She would be so distraught over losing me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways   Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Statues, Nightmares, and Hallways
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: Main Hallway-
Jump to: