Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations. (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Rules and Regulations. (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations. (MUST READ)   Rules and Regulations. (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi guys, I'm the Founder of Demi-God Academy and PROUD OF IT!! Now we have to go over some rules and regulations. I know, I know, it's boring and it sucks but, bare with me. You'll have loads of fun afterwards...

1. Be courteous to one another! Regardless of ranks, you should treat every single member in a respectful way. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

2. Keep everything at an appropriate level. Take anything inappropriate to private messages. We're okay with the occasional swear word but, don't swear often, if you do. You will be banned on the spot.

3. Try your best to be literate. Roleplay posts must have a minimum of four sentences.

4. Do not spam, troll or flame. This includes cyber bullying. If you need to post twice, use the edit button.

5. We understand that at times life gets kind of hectic, but make an effort to be online! If you're never on, how will you get in on the fun of roleplaying?

6. Do not fight each other. If you feel the need to argue, please take it to private messages.

7. Multiple accounts are not allowed. If found with a double account, one of your accounts will be banned.

8. Do not try to find loop holes in the rules.

9. There is no excuse for breaking the Rules. Regardless of whether you had a rough day at school, or got into a fight, or are just not feeling too great, you should still abide by the Rules. If you feel you cannot be online without breaking the Rules, then do yourself a favor, as well as everyone else, and take a break.

10. HAVE FUN!!!

Now that wasn't so bad was it? Now onto Character Templates...
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com

Rules and Regulations. (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Our Community. :: Rules and Introductions.-
Jump to: