Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) Empty
PostSubject: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:29 pm

I walked into the training area, after that Monster killing my sister, I want something to hit, HARD. I took out my weapon, Iormungand. No one can lift it except me and if I throw it, it always comes back to me. It helps me control Thunder and Lightning, I use it to destroy my enemies and win at all costs. My armor also has a certain plating that lets me harness lightning and use it as a shield. I really need something to hit. I heard footsteps, and here it comes.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:39 pm

I walked angrily into the arena cursing under my breath, I knew it was very unladylike to curse but who could stop me , my father, my sisters, the confederacy ?, no they we're all gone with the wind, I wish I was dead I say to myself laughing bitterly
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:01 pm

I watched her. This.. this is priceless. I took out my sword and held it up to the sky. A bolt of lightning shot into it and it coursed through me. I floated up into the air. I span the sword by its handle multiple times, I watched her like an eagle, I smiled for a second and in I got ready to throw it at her. In the word of my father...
"HAVE AT THEE!" I said and threw my sword at her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm

I dodged the sword " Wow you have the IQ of a box of crayons, don't ever throw a sword at me unless you want to die " I say smiling sweetly, what an idiot I could squash him like a bug it was easy and I would enjoy doing it
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I shook my finger at her. The sword turned around and smacked her in the back of the head. I grabbed it, while it was flying back to me. If anything, the son of the God of Thunder shall squish any other demi god.
"Nay, I shall smite thee," I said. In battle, I speak the Kings English.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:38 pm

" whatever I don't really feel like fighting, I've seen enough fighting to last me a lifetime " I say angrily, I sheath my dagger and frown, fighting was stupid, arrogance was stupid , I'd lost everything because of fighting and arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 pm

"Eh, hard life huh?" I asked the question. Sheathing my sword. I looked at the storm clouds above me and told them in my mind, to retract back into my armor. I loved my powers, how awesome were they? I laughed. I walked over to her and gave her my hand for her to shake.
"Name's Roberts, Cedric Roberts," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:47 pm

I stared at his hand, what in the world was I supposed to do, twenty first century customs were so odd, I tentatively shake his hand, what a weird way of meeting people, modern day folks are weird, " I'm Katie Scarlett O'Hara " I say managing a smile, it was going to be hard to get used to all these new customs
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 pm

"Hi Katie, you the kid who was forzen in time? Well, if you are, Women are treated equally in this time. Thats why I greeted you as I would a fellow man," I explained. Jeez, old folk are all weird. She's the da\ughter of Mnemosyne... I can't remember what god she is of. Hmmm. Well, its nice to meet a fellow new comer.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:54 pm

" Does it look like I care, back when there were such thing as gentleman ladies were treated highly, these whole new ways are repulsive" I say angrily
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm

I laughed. I crack my knuckles. here goes nothing. "Hello Madame, care to partake in training of the body?" I asked bowing. I smiled, if she doesn't like this... well, that would be a huge bummer cuz I kinda like her. Heh, she is an uptight woman although.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:25 pm

" What us that supposed to mean" I ask curiously, all these new modern day terms were so annoying and most of them didn't make any sense but then again nothing about the modern world made sense.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ok, i give up," I said and walked over to a target and started to slice it. I used my sword to go for... one... last... I cut the target in half... weren't those targets supposed to withstand even a Titans grasp? I backed away from the target in awe. AWESOME! SUCK THAT TITANS! I flew up into the air... literally. I used my sword to fly around in glee.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 pm

" Would you stop showing off, its really annoying and I don't like boys that try to impress me, I like go with the flow kinda boys " I say slightly annoyed

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/9724_156805681968_61662826968_3080258_215600_n.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)   Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training. (Private to Alex and Gonewiththewind)
Page 1 of 1