Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date Night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:57 pm

I was so excited for tonight. After earlier today it was all I could think about, what are we going to do tonight? Something definitely different. I looked at my watch, its only five minutes until she's here, I cleaned up my room... hmmm. In the next five minutes I lit candles, put on some nice music, set up a dining table and teleported some REALLY good food to us, form what I picked up from her scent, this is what she liked. I sat down, its time! I heard someone walking through the door.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:52 am

I walked inside Fang's cabin to see a bunch of candles lit, a dining table and some of my favorite foods. How'd he know I liked these..? "Hey." I smiled. "It looks amazing in here." I said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm

"Hi," I said and walked up to her. "Your wondering why I knew this was your favorite food,.. another weird thing about me is I inherited a nose of a wolf from my father, I can smell things and pick up things from their past," I said and smiled. I walked down to the table with her. I smiled. I leaned in for a kiss....
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:21 pm

I leaned in also and kissed him. "How do you know what I'm thinking...?" I asked confused and interested.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:26 pm

I broke away my lips only an inch apart from hers. I can't tell what your thinking, I can tell your emotions and aura which gives me a good idea of what your thinking. Not perfect, but pretty damn good," I said and smiled a little. I saw something, a spirit, I must be seeing things again. I went back to kissing. It was nice to kiss, I just had that thing in the back of my head, what was that Spirit?
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:29 pm

I kissed him back. Something bothered him. I could tell. I wonder what it is...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:06 pm

I kept kissing her but I saw the spirit again. This was not good, not good at all. Dad was scouting me, that is not good. I tried to take my mind off things by adding some tongue to the kiss, it worked. BIG TIME. I enjoyed every second of it. Every morsel of the kiss was AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:31 pm

He started using tongue, so did I. He seemed bothered big time. I wanted to pull away and ask him, but I figured he's trying to forget it. So I kept kissing him. The kiss was amazing. I liked it. A lot. It made me forget what I was thinking about. Speaking of thinking.....What was I thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:26 am

I can't remember what I was thinking of before, I think I enjoyed the kiss wayyyyyy too much. I broke away. I smiled, my fangs always gleamed in the light. My wolves looked around the corner, they sung about... There's my man, mate with her tonight, another said, You idiot he doesn't mate with her on the first night, its the second night. I laughed. I could hea I walked over to the table and pulled her chair out for her. I waited for her to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:44 am

I smiled and sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:20 pm

After she sat down, I took my seat. The wolves brought us a two liter bottle of coke and some bread. I petted the wolf appropriately and he walked away. He sung, Go get him Tiger! I smiled at Kennedy, she's as cute as all hell. I don't even want dinner, I just want to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:26 pm

I smiled at Fang. He's so adorable. He makes me feel like nothing bad is gonna happen again. Ever. Do people normally give off that feeling? I don't think so. I played with my hair. I do that a lot when I'm extremely happy or excited.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"You know what? Screw dinner," I said. I got out of my seat and dragged it next to her. I walked up to her and I laid a huge kiss on her. It was so nice, one of the best things ever. I kept kissing her until I added a little bit of tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:56 pm

I kissed him back giggling. I also started using tongue and wrapped my arms around his neck. His kisses were amazing. Every time he kisses me I feel like I'm weightless. And I happen to love that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I kept kissing her. It was a great feeling, always great. It was nice and she liked it, she actually liked it. I think I enjoyed it too much and fell off my chair. Wow, I'm such a dork. Owwwwww. That actually hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:04 pm

"Are you okay??" I giggled helping him up. Someone was a liittlleee bit too into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:08 pm

That couldn't have been me.. oh no. I saw the Spirit getting bigger and scampering away. Agh...
"Excuse me for a second," I made my arms into my wolf man arm. I tried not to let her see, I thik she did though. Lets add another to the list of people who think I'm a freak. I jumped out of the room and landed on all fours and sprinted after the Spirit. I pounced on it and grabbed it by the neck. I whispered
"Love ya Dad," The crushed its neck. I hope she wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:14 pm

. . . Did I just see Fang turn into a wolf?! Whoa, whoa, whoa. That, was weird. Maybe I was imagining things... I closed my eyes and shook my head. I didn't dare look back where he was. I didn't wanna risk what I just saw being real. I looked at my owl pendant. It was silver with blue crystal eyes. A gift from my mother. I waited for Fang to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

"Sorry.. uh, my power is uhh... turning into a werewolf," I said rubbing the back of my neck. I sat on my bed. I scratched my head with my foot, it's still wearing off. I smiled a little, that was the longest time anyone has ever not thought I was weird. Heh, I had a good run. It was good this time, I fell for this girl. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:27 pm

"Really?" I asked looking at him. He seemed a bit nervous. "That's....AWSOME!! Man! I wish I could turn into an owl or something!" I laughed. I gave him my best smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:30 pm

What the &#$^ just happened? Is it possible? I mean.. actually somebody excepting me for who I am. Huh.. it... it feels good. So good. Just for her I turn into my full wolf form. I have the body structure of a man although, I have fur, a wolf head, and claws. I laughed. I turned back and went in and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I smiled kissing back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Being with him felt sooo right to me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:58 am

I kissed her. She.. she is something else. Not afraid of me, doesn't think I'm weird, and likes me. I mean... just, wow. I really do like this girl. I always loved the feeling of kissing her, it made me feel good, like.. I'm safe with her. Not just because she is a daughter of Athena and she is probably an amazing strategist, because I like her.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:17 pm

I kissed back, pulled away a little bit and smiled at him. My eyes were probably the brightest shade of grey possible. I like him a lot. He's really the only guy I've ever truly liked. Yeah, I've seen guys come and go, but when I first saw him, it was just like I immediately felt a connection between us. He's.....he's just amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:58 pm

I smile at her. She's beautiful. I just looked at her, her eyes were gray mine were white, completely. We were an odd couple but.. I liked that. I laughed a little. I went back to kissing her this time with a little tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date Night. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night.   Date Night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next