Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting used to things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

Getting used to things. Empty
PostSubject: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Kennedy just got done unpacking her things in her cabin. She sat on her bed and sighed. She likes it here a lot, she isn't much of a talker though. "Where should I explore first...?" she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:00 pm

I walked into the dorm room. A new guest arrived, I am the Assistant Student director so it's my job to welcome them to the School. I walked into the room and knocked on the wall. She's my age so we will be able to relate well. I walked into the room, she's very, very pretty. I hope I can actually stammer out some words. Speak Alex, SPEAK!!
"Can I come in?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:05 pm

I looked up startled. I saw a boy about my age smiling at me. "Uhm....yeah.." I managed to say. I'm extremely shy around new people, especially when their cute. "Not gonna lie.....you kinda scared me.." I kinda laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:13 pm

"You and most people I know, Fang Marksman, I am the Son of Fenris, The All Devouring Wolf that causes the end of the world. Yeah... I kinda am scary, hence the fangs" I said bared my teeth for a second to show her my very sharp teeth. I walked over and kneeled down. I laughed a little. I don't know how to ease up the tension, I know I can emit a pheremone.. hey not a bad idea. I emit a pheremone that makes me attractive to her. Very attractive. It usually works.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:18 pm

I smiled. He's soooooo cute.... Hey! Shake it off! I thought to myself. "I'm Kennedy Sykes, Daughter of Athena. Obviously." I smile. I'm nervous around him. Nervous? Why am I nervous?? "And you're not scary. You just surprised me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm guessing it worked, she seems nervous. I usually emit a friendship pheremone but.. she's really cute. I like her. I never really get to choose anything, its nice to choose a girl to like. I wonder... I get up and sit next to her and smile.
"Hey uh... I'm not very good at these things," I was going to kiss her but, I chickened out... Oy. I'm horrible at this.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:26 pm

My face turned bright pink when he sat next to me. I can't help but smile. What is going on?? "Not good at what?" I smile. All of my friends back home say I have a good smile, so I give him my best one. My eyes became a bright shade of grey. My eyes tend to change colour depending on my mood. I'm starting to like him...Hey, why not? He IS cute..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Her smile made me almost melt into a glop of goo. She has an amazing smile, not just amazing, spectacular as well.
"At uh... at this," I said. Why the hell not? I went over over a hundred options of how this would go down. I thought of her rejecting me, her accepting me, her killing me... maybe not. I laughed a little and smiled. I gave her my best smile. I leaned in for a kiss..
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Whoa!!! He's gonna kiss me!! What do I do?! Before I even got that thought in I also leaned and kissed him. OH WOW! Not even five minutes here and i already kissed some one!! New record. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:42 pm

I've been here for what? A year, and I have kissed someone.. for me, new record. Sparks flew through the air, the whole world seemed to melt away, and I felt her slip in some tongue. Wow, already? I didn't even release a pheremone to make that happen. I let it happen, it was nice and she was cute. I enjoyed the feeling, the kiss was nice and loooong.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:29 pm

I pulled away and blushed bright red. "I'm so sorry!!" I gushed. Wow. That. Was. Amazing. I kept apologizing but I ended up smiling in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:35 pm

"Actually, I kinda enjoyed it. Does that sound weird? I don't know," I said a little awkwardly. I actually did enjy it, it was my first tongue kiss. Actually... yeah first one. I laughed a little awkardly and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:39 pm

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too." I smiled. How cute is he?? That was definitely my first tongue kiss. How did I do that...? Naturally? Whatever. It was awsome.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm

"Uhhhmmm," I thought of something to say. "...want to do it again?" I'm such a dork. I face-palmed myself. Oh my god, I did that in front of her. In my mind I face-palmed myself. Oy. I suck at this, I am not good with relationships.. so uhh... yeah..
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:51 pm

I laughed at his nervousness. It was cute. "Sure." I giggled leaning in to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I accepted the kiss, she was nice and somehow I actually got somewhere with her. She liked my nervousness? Everybody hates my nervousness. This is new, very, very, very, very, very, new. I acted weird around girls, I never knew why. I was the one who used the tongue this time, I just slipped into into her math, just barely.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:05 am

I felt his tongue brush against my lips. Hey, he's done it once already. Why not again? I let him use tongue as I started to also. The kiss was extremely sweet. Definitely the best kiss I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:32 pm

I pulled away, amazing. Just truly amazing. I blushed a little.
"Want to... uh... meet at my cabin tonight?" I asked. I face palmed myself again, that sounded weird. AGAIN!!! I am such a D.O.R.K. I SUCK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:35 pm

I giggled. "Yeah, will do." I smiled. He seems so nervous, it makes me laugh. No one is ever nervous around me. Unless I have my sword in hand, then they are nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm

She said yes? SHE SAID YES!!! Okay play it cool, play it cool.
"YES! I-I mean... cool, see you tonight," I said all cool guy like. I walked out of the room before I did, I smiled at her. My fangs gleaming in the moonlight.I walked out of the room with a gigantic grin on my face, my fangs gleaming with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ritalin Neon-angel!
Users.
Ritalin Neon-angel!

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:46 pm

I let out a laugh after he left. Can't wait..... I thought to myself laying on my bed, smiling at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to things.   Getting used to things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting used to things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Greek God Dorm. :: Athena-
Jump to: