Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Settling in. (Open).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Settling in. (Open). Empty
PostSubject: Settling in. (Open).   Settling in. (Open). I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:25 pm

I just got here two days ago, I finally got my possessions in the mail and I am settling in. I got a weapon from my father for my birthday, it was only three days ago. It's a gigantic two handed sword, none can lift it. Only I can and it feels like I'm not even holding anything, ver light. Just like the Mjolnir. I walked up to the bed and sat down. It was a weird couple of days. I laughed a little. I closed my eyes and heard someone walk in. I jumped up and got my sword, Iormungand.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

Settling in. (Open). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in. (Open).   Settling in. (Open). I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:47 pm

I walked through the door and peeked my head in, I was touring camp alone because I didn't no anyone and I hated asking for help. I had changed out of my muslin gown and green bonnet and I was wearing a sundress, I felt like a fool, I wasn't used to this type of clothes, it was so unladylike
Back to top Go down

Settling in. (Open).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: Norse God Dorm :: Thor-
Jump to: