Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Moon's charries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Users.

PostSubject: Moon's charries   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Name: "My name is Sam Keller."
Age/Birthday:"I'm 16, my birthday is September 5th"
Sexuality: "I'm straight, gosh!"
God Parent:"My father is Hermes."
Mortal Family:"None I know of."
Years in Studies: "6"
Brief History: "I grew up in New York. I lived alone, living off of what I stole. It was hard. Eventually I found a nice woman who took me in as a daughter. She took me in when I was about 5. I was alone and starved, barely alive. I'm so thankful for her.She helped me so much, I respect her. She took care of me until I was 10. She took me to well... here."
Physical Appearance: "I have long blonde hair. It's always falling in my face, but I leave it alone. My eyes are green with a blue ring around the tips. Kinda pretty huh? I'm not tall, but not short. I'm normal-ish. i have no scars on me. Aren't I lucky? No? Maybe not... I mean I'm not good looking."
Personality"I'm not a talkative person. I hate talking. When I do, I'll joke around. I never talk much seriously. At all. I'm stubborn too, only because my way is right! Usually. Anyway I usually stay in the shadow and and shy... so yeah."
Fatal Flaws: "I'm stubborn, know MY way is right, and well I don't take anything seriously."
Pet(s): "None."
Power(s):"I'm quick, fast, and sneaky. I'm a deadly rouge, face it."
Weapon(s):"I have about a zillion knives, daggers. Stuff like that. Depends what's in my pocket other than you wallet."
Other:"...."

Name: "Taylor Young"
Age/Birthday:"I'm 14, March 19th"
Sexuality: "I'm straight, duh"
God Parent:"Aphrodite, goddess of love."
Mortal Family:"My father, who is... dead."
Years in Studies: "Just arrived here"
Brief History: "I grew up in Hollywood with a rich family. Rich isn't always good. my father never spent any time with me at all. He got me a private tutor, whom hated me. My father died when I was 10 because he was... well murdered. His fortune was left to me. I had no idea what to do, so I gave myself anything I wanted. Until I came here."
Physical Appearance: "I have blue hair, yeah blue. I dyed it blue when my dad died. His favorite color was blue. I didn't know much about him, except that. I have blue eyes to match my hair. They look like my dad's eyes. I'm short for my age only five two!"
Personality"I'm a hyper girl. I love to talk, flirt and be annoying. It;s what I was raised with. No stopping me now! It's my way or no way. I;m a little rich girl and I know it!"
Flaw: "I'm kinda a brat. I'm annoying and stubborn..."
Pet(s): "None."
Power(s):"I'm wonderfully pretty, and flirty! I'm a wonderful makeup artist as well."
Weapon(s):"I have nothing yet, nothing!!!"
Other...."

Last edited by Moon on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedPhoenix
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Moon's charries   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Sam and Taylor are Accepted!

Brooke Krest || 15 || Daughter of Osiris || #663300
Carlen Lawre || 17 || Daughter or Dionysus || #663399
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Moon's charries   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 pm

MIKI~ANNABELLE~EMMELLA

Name:"My name is Miki Emmella."
Age/Birthday:"I'm 17 I think... maybe 17 and a half."
Sexuality:"Well I'm not gay, or bi, or lesbian, so I'm straight."
God Parent:"Nike, goddess of victory."
Mortal Family: "Uh... my father... I don't even know him. Or Anything for that matter."
Years in Studies: "Five or so."
Brief History:"I don't know much about my past at all. All I know is I woke up in this school when I was 12. I think my father grew up in Japan, so I must be Japanese. I wish I knew him, at least if he's alive or not. Anyway, I don't have many friends here. I'm usually practicing with my sword because I have to win, it's the way I am. Can I stop talking now?"
Physical Appearance:"More questions?! Ugh if you have to know, I suppose I'll talk. I have really long jet black hair. I usually wear it in a smooth ponytail. I have pale skin and a few scars. I have one on my leg and another on my stomach. My eyes are really dark blue with a dark ring by my pupils. I'm about 6 feet tall... I think. I don't really care so let's go with that."
Personality:"Well I'm not shy, I just hate wasting time talking. I guess if I would make the decision to talk then I would be nice. I don't like talking to people who are full of themselves, that's my job not theirs. I don't think that I am mean, just ill-tempered. So can I leave now?"
Fatal Flaws: "Flaws? Flaws? Children of Nike have no flaws!!" *She is self-centered, stubborn, and doesn't take anything but training seriously.*
Pet(s):"I have a lizard named Kiko. He's about 10 years old. I got him a while back."
Power(s):"I have freaking awesome fighting skills. Nothing more is needed."
Weapon(s): "I have a three foot long sword that is called 'Victory'. It can turn into a charm on my necklace when I'm not using it. I also have a shield that is named "Protector.' It turns into another charm."
Other:"That's it! See ya!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Moon's charries   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

New Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Blood
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Moon's charries   Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Accepted.

James Ivan Richards,Grandson of Athena and Hecate(15):Animal I Have Become by Three Day Grace/Erigrath, Demon (shares a soul with James): Firestarter
Christopher "Chris" Maplebrook, Son of Demeter(12)
Lucas Johnson, Son of Poseidon(14)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon's charries   

Back to top Go down

Moon's charries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1