Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guitar Girls Charries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

Guitar Girls Charries Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Name: Luna Avery
Age/Birthday: 15 B-day 3-17-95
Sexuality: Straight
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: Shane Avery
Years in Studies: 2 years
Brief History: She lived in Manhatten for her whole life. She was very close to her grandmother who would look after her during her dads bussiness trips. Her dad is a very wealthy bussiness man. She was really close to her dad, until he remarried. The marrige crashed and burned (The wife was a gold digger) and they grew closer than ever.
Physical Appearance: 5'6 with red hair, pale skin, dark grey eyes, always wears tanktops, skinny jeans, converes, and a thin grey jacket. She's on the slim side, and she always wears makeup. She is not very picky about what she wears as long as she looks ok. She always wear a cross necklace that her grandmother gave her.
Personality: Not a very preppy person, very out going at times, kinda quite around people she doesn't know but very talkative when with good freinds. She loves to read and listen to music and make videos on her computer. She is kinda nerdy, very smart. She is not very good at talking to guys that she likes, if they're just her friends she not nervous at all.
Fatal Flaws: She has a temper, and it has gotten her in trouble before. She is very self consious and she is not very social
Pet(s): none
Power(s): none
Weapon(s): bow and arrows

Guitar Girls Charries 733174113_1305012

Last edited by Guitar Girl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Physical Appearance needs 4 sentences, you have 2
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:38 pm

I believe she's accepted
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 am

Name: Danni Micheals
Age/Birthday: 15 B-day: 1-6-95
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Jane Micheals
Years in Studies: 4
Brief History: When she was 8 years old she was bit by a poisonous spider which made her go blind. She had a very hard time ajusting to being blind but with the help of her mother she got used to it. When she first came to the academy she had to use a cane but as she learned the area and everything she became able to use her cane less and less. Now she doesn't use it at all. She is very close to her mother
Physical Appearance: She's about 5'2 with brown hair and swayed bangs. Her eyes are grey with a tint of blue. She has very fair skin, she has learn to apply her own make-up even though she doesn't wear it alot. She likes to wear jeans, baby T-shirts, and High-Tops.
Personality: She is very kind and freindly. She hates it when people treat her like she can't do thing that people with sight can do. She doesn't get mad easily but when she does it not pretty. She likes to listen to music and read. She is a very determined person, once she sets her mind to something you can't stop her.
Fatal Flaws: She hates asking people for help even if she really needs it, she is very independent, and she blows up when people treat her like she can't do anything.
Pet(s): none
Power(s): none
Weapon(s): a sword
Other: she's blind

Guitar Girls Charries Brown_hair_specials

Last edited by Guitar Girl on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Name: Maxine (Max) Kay
Age/Birthday: 15
God Parent: Nemesis
Mortal Family: Dad: James Kay (Deceased)
Years in Studies: 3
Brief History: She grew up in Montana until her and her dad moved to New York. She had learned about her mother when she was 8. When she was 10 She was in their apartment waiting for her dad to come home from work when someone knocked on the door. When she answered it it was the police. They told her her father was stabbed to death and mugged. She lived in a foster home for 2 years. She rebelled against being adopted and distanced herself from the other childeren. She would throw fits and scream. One day she ran away to find the academy her father talked about sending her to when she was older.
Physical Appearance: She has fair skin, black wavy hair, and golden eyes. She skinny, 5'4, and has long legs. She wears alot of black and almost always wear a black leather jacket. She always looks sad or angry when people look at her so she doesn't really seem like someone you can approuch.
Personality: She became very rebelous after her father passed. She always listens to her ipod and bands like Skillet Three Days Grace Nickelback and Seether. She doesn't trust people at all. She hates people trying to tell her what to do and will do the opposit of what they demand. She gets in alot of fights and her anger is triggered easily. She's hard headed and very stubbern. She's not very friendly espically to strangers. And she is set on finding her fathers killer.
Fatal Flaws: She can't trust no one, keeps her emotions bottled up, and gets blinded by her anger.
Pet(s): None
Power(s): None
Weapon(s): A Charm braclet with charms shaped like weapons and if she touches on of them it transformsinto the weapon.

Guitar Girls Charries Hot_girl_black_hair_12171

Last edited by Guitar Girl on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 pm

I like her. ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Guitar Girl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 am

Accepted.......
Back to top Go down
Guitar Girl
Users.
Guitar Girl

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Name: Pepper Windsnap
Godly Parent: Aphordite
Parent: Kyrian Windsnap
Birthday: January 25
Physical Appearance: Average height, Skinny, Emeraled green eye's, Long blonde hair with bangs, A burn scar on her sholder which is always covered.
Personality: Comes from a wealthy family, Gets frustrated easily, has a bad temper, Isn't really into the glamore stuuf that much, will wear some make up but light and thats all, Hates it when people steriotype Aphrodite kids, not all of them are obssessed with make up, hates the color pink and siblings that take advantige of other campers by giving them bad makeovers and telling them they look good.
Talents: Can use a sword really good, but perfers daggers because they are lighter and easy to hide.
Weapon: Two daggers with doves on the handles
Pets: A dove (at dad's house)

Guitar Girls Charries 1233886555_6080_full
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Complete sentences please. 4 of them as well. Thank you ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Girls Charries   Guitar Girls Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Girls Charries
Page 1 of 1