Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daggers and Boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Daggers and Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Daggers and Boredom   Daggers and Boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:13 pm

A few days ago, I tried to kill someone. I ended up letting him go, because I didn't want to fight his friend. Now I'm not sure of myself. I'm probably going to go get a hair cut though, my hair is too long.

I'm leaning againist this wall, trying to figure out what to do next.

"This is boring."

Last edited by Armada on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Daggers and Boredom   Daggers and Boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

[[ Nathanial Roo ]]

"If you find it boring, then do something to make it not so boring." Nathaniel acknowledges the boy with a nod of his head as he leans forward in his seat, feet firmly on the ground, elbows resting on his knees. "You could get a haircut? Or maybe you could help me get rid of some people. . . Wait. Ignore the last bit. Just get a haircut." he instructed the boy. Sometimes, Nathaniel was like an evil villain - to be honest, he was more suited for sitting behind a desk stroking a cat on his lap laughing easily. You get my drift.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Daggers and Boredom   Daggers and Boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm

"Did you say getting rid of people?" I smirked. "As in killing people?"

I'll cut my hair when I get back to my dorm later. I'm pretty sure I look like some maniac with my hair the way it is. My father is a deranged maniac, who am I kidding. So it's no great mystery where I get it from.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Moderators
Ninja Roo

PostSubject: Re: Daggers and Boredom   Daggers and Boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 pm

[[Nathaniel Roo]]

Nathaniel sighed. Why did he always have to mention killing people in every single conversation? It was always a topic close to his thoughts, but surely he could keep his gob shut about it sometimes?
"Why yes, I did mean killing people. Problem?" he questioned the boy, stroking his chin in an evil manner. Already he was plotting his next murder, which would be a complicated one, filled with traps on contraptions. That is, it would be if his personality didn't change into one of his dumber parts.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Daggers and Boredom   Daggers and Boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:34 pm

"Nope, I kill people as well," I chuckled. "Because killing is fun and is a good way to pass time."

"And I can kill people with no ill punishment to haunt me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daggers and Boredom   Daggers and Boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daggers and Boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: Living Room-
Jump to: