Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 pm

"Its just alot of good for me can come from them."I said,smirking.Hmm.Actually it might be a problem.Shed probably defend them if I tried to kill them.Oh well.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Brooke stared at Alice for a moment with suspiciousness. "Ookay?" she said. Brooke was starting to become somewhat unsure of Alice but she shrugged it off and chewed another Mentos.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

I popped a thirds mento into my mouth and decided to change subject."So where exactly do you stay in the academy?"I asked her.I knew where the demi-gods stayed but the egyptian kids I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:12 pm

"The Egyptian Dorm," she answered simply. "It's in the campus and I have a feeling that's it's the same as the Demigod's dorm. Each godly parent is a differently styled dorm."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 pm

I nodded."So whats it look inside the Osiris dorm?I bet its similar to Hades."I said.I closed my eyes and took in the forest.The shadows,the fresh smell of pine,and the flowers.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm

"Does the Hades dorm have skulls and golden plates on the wall?" Brooke asked. "But I they probably are the same."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

"Skulls yes.Gold plates,no."I said.The minor god dorm wasnt that different either.Lots of dark stuff.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Brooke nodded. "So you like the Academy so far?" she asked. Brooke started to finish the last of her Mentos.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I shrugged."So far.Its nice bein in a pplace where I dont have to sleep with worrying bout gettin shot."I said,smiling slightly.My eyes were still closed.It was silent except for us and the breeze.What a nice forest.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:52 pm

"That's good," Brooke replied. Brooke got beored then put on "Wake Me Up When September Ends" on her iPod. "Love this song," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 pm

I chuckled."I prefer Iron maiden myself."I said,shrugging.I took out one of my daggers and twirled it inbetween my fingers.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 pm

"I should download that," Brooke said remembering she shouldve. "Nice Dagger. I prefer using dual swords myself... And guns."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:12 pm

I chuckled."I prefer guns too.No point in using a dager if ya have a gun."I,smiling.Ah.One of my favorite subjects.Guns.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Brooke laughed. "I know what you mean," she said. "But my friend uses her bow and arrows. They're like the guns except you have to pull a string."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I laughed."Bow and arrows are the guns of the past.Im an archer myself."I said,smiling.My bow,currently slung over my shoulder,was 3ft long and pitch black except for the sting witch was silver.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Brooke nodded. "I see," she said smiling. "I've always wanted to do archery, but then realized that I enjoyed sword play better. But I've got to admit, archery is very cool. Along with the archers."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 pm

I chuckled."Thanks.Though its really hard to be an archer.Lots of practice."I said shrugging.It was nice just hanging out.It felt good to be...normal-ish.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:35 pm

"Cool," Brooke smiled. "And you're welcome." Alice was pretty much okay. She wasn't that bad. In fact, Brooke was rather sure they got along well.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 pm

I sighed and stood up.I climbed up the tree and hung on a branch upside down it,by my knees."Its such a nice night.Better than most."I said,smiling my rare half moon smile.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Brooke nodded as she looked up. "Yeah, it sure is nice," she agreed. She popped her final mentos into her mouth as she lay down on the grass, seeing different kinds of constellations.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 pm

I layed down next to her and sighed."Pegasus,little dipper and big dipper,ares..."I trailed of pointing out the different contellations.This was the one good thing they taught you in the ninja training facility.The stars and their stories.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

"You sure do know a lot of constellations," Brooke laughed. It was nice to know that she could actually get along with someone. Not many people got along with her.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

I shruged."Theres always one angel that rises out of hell."I said,deep meaning in my words.No,I wasnt the angel out of hell.I was more or less the demon desiding wether to join it.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Brooke thought about what Alice said. "Wow," she muttered. "Deep." Brooke looked at Alice with a slightly confused look, but turned her attention back to the skies.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

I chuckled."You dont have to know what it means.I just read a lot of poetry."I said,shrugging.She would be screwed if she knew the truth.I was suppose to stay on a need to know basis with people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being in the Woods
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: The Forest-
Jump to: