Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Brooke was in the forest walking around with her headphones in her ears, playing GreenDay. She looked up to find that it was sunset. Brooke smiled, knowing that it'll be a nice night. She continued to walk around, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

I sat in one of the many trees in the forest,putting my phone away after calling in the latest reports.This place sure was boring.I heard movement to my left.I jumped down and headed towards it,bow drawn.Might be something nice and dangerous to hunt.I looked around and spotted a girl,maybe a bit younger than me,listening to music.I lowered my bow and chuckled."Well 'ello."I said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 pm

When the girl popped out of nowhere, Brook already had both of her swords out and she was ready to fight. Once the other girl lowered her bow though, Brooke let her weapons turn into a bracelet again. She stopped her iPod for a second and looked at the girl. "Hey," she said. "I'm Brooke, Daughter of Osiris. You?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

"Im Alice,daughter of Nyx and grandaughter of aphrodite."I said nonchalantly.I slung my bow over my shoulder and put my hands on my hips."So what brings you to the forest this late?"I asked her,my dark blue eyes analyzing her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Brooke frowned. "What?" she asked. "A daughter of Death can't walk around the woods as she pleases?" Brooke's eyes flashed black as she raised an eyebrow at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 pm

I rolled my eyes."Sure you can. I was just asking"I said shrugging.Oh wonderful,another child of the dark gods.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Brooke finally stopped and smiled. "So what about you, Alice?" she asked. "What brings you to the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm

I grinned."Buisness."I answered,bluntly.I smiled devileshly as the forest shadows grew longer.I could already feel myself growing stronger.I liked night best.It was when I could have the most fun.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Brooke shrugged. As the sun was half-way down, Brooke could feel herself gaining power. The night sky always mad her feel calmer and more in control of her powers. "So Alice, granddaughter of Aphrodite and a daughter of Nyx? Pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:38 pm

I shrugged."I geuss.Love bein a daughter of nyx but my ties with aphrodite are less than hostile."I said,my face expressionless but my eyes telling a diferent story.I sighed and sat down,leaning against a tree."So Brooke,how long have you been going to the academy?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Broooke sat down on the ground too. "Five years," she said. "Give or take a few months." She started to chew on a Mentos and then looked at Alice. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I shruged."Sure."I answered.Ah Mentos.My first sugar out of the training facilty.Id had alot of firsts after the training facility.Some better than other.I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 am

Brooke nodded and handed her a whole Mentos roll. "Take as much as you like," she said. "I've got lots. In fact, keep the whole roll." Brooke took out her iPod touch and put one of her earbuds in her ear. "So, Alice, you new to the Academy?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 am

I smiled."Thanks."I said.I took out a strawberry mentos and popped it into my mouth.Mm."Not long.Just got hear actually."I answered,shrugging.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 pm

"Well, Welcome to the Academy then, Alice," Brook smiled while chewing on a mint mentos. "If you don't mind my asking how'd ya get here? Parent dropping you off? Satyr? Or simply running?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:04 pm

I chuckled."More or less running.Rode my harley half the way,but then it 'accidentaly' exploded,so I had to walk the rest of the way."I said,shrugging.Thas was preety much the truth.Kinda.My bike exploded 'cause I tried to runaway.Bad move on my part.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Brooke raised an eyebrow. "Your Harley blew up?" she asked while popping another piece of mentos into her mouth. "That's a shame. But what do ya mean by accidentally?"
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:17 pm

"Mhm.It took me forever to get enough money to make it."I said shrugging."Accident?Well lets just say some people want me dead,or atleast out for the count."I said,my playful tone gone.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Brooke laughed quietly. "Now I know two people who are wanted killed in this Academy," she mumbled to herself. Then said aloud, "I have a feeling you can take those guys who want you dead, easily."
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 pm

I chuckled."Already have."I said,though didnt dwell on it further.I popped another metos in my mouth."So who this other person also wanted dead?"I asked her,interested.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Brooke laughed. "Oh," she said focusing on Alice's question. "James, grandson of Athena. But I dealt with the guy who wants to kill him already." Brooke continued to chew on her Mentos while looking for a good song to play on her iPod.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:37 pm

I tensed then smiled devileshly."James is here?Mist Demon-in-me?"I asked her,still smiling.Oh man did he seem like someone that would be fun to kill.I had his files.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:45 pm

"Um, yes?" Brook said with a hint of asking in her voice. She was curious of why Alice was smiling like that. But Brooke shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Megz
Users.
Megz

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm

"Good.Must mean Damian is aswell."I said,my smile as bright as ever.I couldnt wait to report this.The oportunity to kill them was just so tantalyzing.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 pm

"Yes, Damian as well," Brooke told Alice. "Why so eager wanting to know that they're here, Alice?" She was very curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the Woods   Being in the Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being in the Woods
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi-God Academy. :: The Academy :: The Forest-
Jump to: