Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 pm

I wake up s I hear her cry out. I pull out a vial of nectar from a pouch on my belt. I crawl to her for a little and then I use all my strength limp towards her. I fall to my knee's beside her. I hand her the nectar...
"D-Drink it love," I said, coughing a little... no blood. Huh.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:31 pm

" I'm fine, I just tripped and got dizzy, you should drink it though to get your strength up " I say shrugging nonchalently, Ugh what was Nix thinking, I can't believe she tried to kill me,
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

I open her mouth and pour the nectar down her throat. I smile. I pull out another vial and pour it into my mouth. I felt better. I took her hand.
"Are you ok?" I said, looking. I felt embarrased about telling her how I feel about her. I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

" I'm fine " I say, I notice him blush and I smile, I lean over and kiss him
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I was surprised about the kiss. Then I kissed back, I put my hand on her cheek. Wow. This was awesome. After awhile i pulled away.
"Wow," Was all I could think to say.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

I walked in and smiled, I shot a glare at Scarlett, she always gets the boys, bitch, as much as I wanted to kill her I couldn't yet, but I'd have my chance, I was on of the beast's spies so I had to sabotage this quest and I would take pleasure in doing it. Wait till I get to sink my dagger into her I think to myself

I scowl as Suellen walks in, what was she doing here " What do you want Suellen " I say keeping the anger out of my voice, she stole everything that I had, she stole my dresses the guys I liked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:22 pm

I looked at her and.. this Suellan girl. "Sisters," I said, coming to a conclusion. They looked a lot alike. I don't know who I think is prettier, probably Katie.Then I realised I had no shirt on and was covered in cuts and burn marks.
"Ehh... excuse me ladies..." I said, picking up one of my shirts.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 pm

I smile I start to chant in egyptian and the boy's burn marks and cuts go away " My mother is Isis, So I'm a natural healer unlike someone else I know who can't do anything " I say snickering

I scowl, I smile sweetly " Its so nice to see you again Sullen " I say tersely
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:29 pm

"Hm! Not bad. I still probably want to put a shirt on though," I said, admiring her healing work. If only she was here before. I smiled, then I realized I have a new power.
"Oh yeah, new power," I said, smiling.

~Try to let Suellan try to make Chase not put on a shirt and try to attract Chase, by saying something like... I like your abs don't put a shirt on. Or something~
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I stare at her, annoyed

I smile " Don't put your shirt on, I like your abs " I say persuasivly
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:38 pm

I raised an eyebrow to Suellan. Somehow... I put the shirt down. I shook my head and tried out my new power. An energy ball appeared in my hand and when i threw it, in mid-air it turned into a Tornado. It ripped and teared through the land.
"Awesome," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 am

I gritted my teeth " I need to go do something " I murmur, I quickly walk into the forest, I had to find a way to get rid of her

I smile triumphantly, " Cool, So how do you plan to beat the beast " I ask sweetly, this was just too easy. he was so easy to manipulate

Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 pm

"Oh you know... I have to take care of something else. You do know I can read minds? Go through all of your memories? I found something particularly interesting... Spy," I said triumphantly. She thinks she can manipulate me, I've resisted manipulation from Fenris, I can take a small girl. I smiled and made an energy ball in my hand.
"So, any last words?" I asked her, my eyes let off electricity.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 pm

I smile, starting to summon magic " She's distracted you hasn't she, You know Scar has done that to a lot of boys, she's the spy, why do you think she came on the quest, She's a daughter of Mnemosyne she's messing with your mind, some of those memories you see are mind but the spy ones are hers, I'm not the spy she is, why do you think she went for a walk, she's sending an iris message to Beast and the titans duh, don't let her play with your affections " I say
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 am

She actually sounded like she was telling the truth. Although... I was the memories... I saw them in the deep banks of her brain, there is no way Katie could do that... although... I don't know what exactly she can do. She might be able to do that and has been playing me the whole time. Then I realize the thing she doesn't know about me... The Beast can't Iris Message, it doesn't even talk!
"Nice try," I said, making the energy orb bigger.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 am

I scowl changing my tactic " You know that your pretty powerful and bringing my sister into this is dumb, I know that you have feelings for her and soon the titans will know and trust me they'll use her against you and I'd hate to see her killed by someone other then me " I say, I summon my magic and vanish
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 am

I fall to my knees. I was still pretty banged up. Making that energy ball was frackin hard to do. I clutch my stomach with both of my arms. Something... something isn't right... Then my eyes turn to a green glowing color and I float in the air. I see the Beast, destroying everything. Destroying the world. Killing my friends, Katie, my enemies, and my family. Then I see who the Beast is... me... I fall to ground, in more shock than I've ever been in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:12 am

I walk back from the woods and see Chase on the ground, I quickly run over and kneel next to him, " What happened " I ask worried
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 am

I can't tell her what I saw. I put up huge mindshields so not even she can see into my mind. "Your sister... spy," I said, which was true, just not why I was on the ground. I look away, I could tell she knew I was hiding something.
"Yeah.... your sister is a spy," I say and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 am

" I figured that one out, but why did you put up mindshields, what are you trying to hide " I ask sharply
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 am

"Nothing," I say, snapping at her. I get up and put on a white t-shirt. What does that mean? How can I be The Beast? I've seen The Beast and he's about fourty times as big as I am. I go into Nix's tent to check on her. She was gone. A note said She was leaving and to have fun with Katie. I sit outside Nix's tent. I sigh. I am so confused.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 am

" Don't snap at me, your the one thats hiding things from me " I say angrily, why did people always keep secrets from me, why couldn't they tell me, it was ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 am

I read her mind. "Because there are some things that people shouldn't know... The thing I'm keeping from you... It's for your own good," I said. It's true. If I told her... she could do something that could... I don't know I guess, attack her. I don't know. I thought, clutching my arm.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER..

I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara
Users.
Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:59 am

I frowned, since he was asleep I would have some time to do some research, I quietly pull out my book about the time continuum theory and I started to read, everything made sense, eventually time caught up with you, eventually time would catch up with me. I smile slyly he was asleep so his mind barriers must be down, I search through his mind, what was this thing about the beast ?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 pm

I felt something creep into my mind. Although, I was too deep in slumber to do anything about it. I felt it crawl through my memories to the one with me, being The Beast... I couldn't stop it, I couldn't groan, moan, or anything to tell her I know she's doing. I tried as hard as I could, but I was too deep in sleep. Maybe.. I made a psychic version of myself and sprinted toward the thing sifting through my memories... but I was too late... she... She got to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)   Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Absorb Stuff. (Private to Scarlett and I)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next