Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper McLean
Users.

Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  Empty
PostSubject: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I was running as fast as I could. I was being chased by two Dracaenae. They were gaining on me when I tripped over a rock that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I turned around and saw the two monsters draw close to me their teeth bared. I was going to die and there was nothing I could do about it. I wouldn't be able to summon my ice chakram in time before they got to me and by then it would be too late.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 pm

I was tailing a girl with an ice chakram, it looked valuable. I saw two Dracanae pounce. I threw two throwing knives into their heads. I rolled to her. I helped her up. I was wearing my usual theivery uniform, a bandana, a tight, white t-shirt, buckles and straps were all over me. I had knives everywhere. She was cute. Jeez, very cute.
"You ok?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 pm

I looked at the girl. Damn she was hot. I shook my head not knowing if she felt the same way about me and stood up saying, "Thanks." I then looked at the Dracanae that looked pissed as hell and I smirked. I rose up into the air and when I came down I had summoned my ice chakram. I smirked and said, "It's about time you took a chill pill. Literally!" I thew the chakram at the draconae one at each of them and then my chakram came back to me. I held them in both my hands and then they vanished. They always came and disappeared when I needed them most and if they were taken from me they would always reappear back in my hands. I stared at the two now frozen solid draconae and said, "Well, there's two more ice sculptures to add to my collection." I then walked onward. I snapped and the two sculptures vanished and appeared most likely at the Khione dorm. I paid no attention to the hot female who had saved my life. I would play hard to get and only if she wanted me then I would confess my feelings for her. I walked towards my new school.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:00 am

That girl was hot as all hell. I easily caught up with her. "Hello hot stuff. That was the most epic thing I've ever seen in my entire life," I said admiring her. Her body was exquisite, she had nice plump breasts, she was muscular, had nice hair, and her face was just too pretty for words. I was almost drooling, I bet she could tell. I took my bandana off, letting my long brown hair flow to the small of my back. I smpoothed it out. I could tell she was playing hard to get. I will play just as hard. I smiled at her, my green eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 am

I smirked. So this girl did have a liking towards me. Just as I had suspected. I chuckled when she said that what I had done was epic and I said, "All in a day's work for Amelia Rosery. Amy for short and no autograph signings or photographs, please. Those two monsters are merely a few of the sculptures I've created. Now can you tell me why I should spend my time talking to a lower individual like you?I happen to be a daughter of Khione goddess of the snow. Do you even know your god parent?" Of course I was being rude. One I was a famous sculpter, painter, and violinist and secondly I had no idea who this girl even was.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:13 am

"Hermes of course, you can't see?" I said, I had a mishievous look on my face. I looked her over again, still hot as all hell. "Now girly girl, I don't like to play games," I said, back flipping over her. I landed just inches away from her. She was my age. "I like you, I know you can't resist this," I sad revealing whole body. "Now what are we going to do about it? Hm?" I said with my hands on my hips. I was slim, I knew that. I knew I had big breasts, I knew that I had long brown hair. By most lesbians like myself, I'm quite a catch.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:17 am

I growled and said, "Damn you're athletic too and not too mention you look good enough to eat. I looked down to the lower half of her body and said, "Might I be able to eat you?" I obviously didn't mean literally eat her but in sex talk that's what that action was called. I waited for her answer. I was getting so horny just looking at her body.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:23 am

"Of course you can, thats what I'm here for," I said smiling at her. "I'm flexible as well," I said and did the splits. I smiled devilishly at her. "So should we go somewhere where we can have a... talk?" I said, winking at her. I could see her lower body finely from here. I was almost drooling. I jumped back up to my feet. I looked at her in the eye and kissed her. I broke away before it became a full on kiss, leaving her wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 am

I kissed her back but it was two quick. I needed more. I nodded and said, "We can go to my dorm. I hope you don't mind cold places. I simply hate the warmth. In fact in my opinion it's a little too hot in temperature for my taste right now. Of course that could be just me feeling horny about how hot you look." I then began to walk towards my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:29 am

Nice ass. I bounded after her. I jumped right next to her. I slapped her on the as and smiled at her. This was going to be fun...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:32 am

I moaned and continued on my way to my dorm. Slapping my ass always made me moan like that. Apparently this girl liked it rough. I could tell by the way she slapped me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery    Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do or Die Time: Icy Thievery
Page 1 of 1