Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:51 pm

I teleported to the beach. I breathed hard, I was in my full eight foot heighth now. I had a red aura around me. My sword was in my hand, and it was on fire. My horns were fully grown out. I was so angry at Piper.
"What. Did. I. Tell. You?" I asked my teeth almost two inches each.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 pm

My eyes opened wide as I realized what I'd done. I couldn't believe myself. I said to him, "Ezeran I'm so sorry. I... I couldn't control myself."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

"If I was anyone else I probably would be concerned at this point and scared for my life" I said.
Other people would have long ran away at this point, but considering the fact this semi normal, I stood around, half looking at my iPod. A visit to the beach turned into this, not surprising at at. I wondered what was going to happen next, a couple of monster attacks perhaps?

Last edited by Armada on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm

A whisper enveloped the air, everyone could hear it.
"Let the world burn Ezeran. Let. It. Burn," My father said.
"Oh I will, I will let everything burn.. I just need some followers," I said. "ERIGRATH COME TO ME!" I yelled as my right hand demon flew out of the ground. He flew to me.
"I want that kid James, bond with him and you will have a body to serve me with," I said to him, smiling evilly. I turned to Piper. I pointed a finger at her.
"Don't kill her just yet, I have something specifically in mind for her.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 pm

I couldn't believe what was happening. Tears began to come down my face as I said, "No... not again... I can't take this. You know what? You'd be better off without me. I can't seem to keep myself from hurting you so perhaps it would be better if I just didn't exist." I took out Katoptris. I was ready to kill myself. I steadied it in my hand.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm

"Wait... WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted.
I was about to say why me and why not that kid Damian, but it was to late for that. Why didn't I run like a normal person when I had the chance? My eyes were closed, but I could sense what was happening. There was fire all around me, I blame Damian for this, I bet he played a hand in this. Just call it a lucky guess. CURSE YOU DAMIAN!

Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 pm

I made the knife come to me. "Not yet. Oh, no not yet. i have someone who wants to see their mommy," I said, smiling evilly at her. I took Aural from the bundle on my back. I cressed her head. "She's so cute, too bad in a minute she will have her mom's own knife stuck through her head. Shhh, shh.. it will all be over soon," I said, smiling at her. I took Katropis and caressed her with the knife. It seemed so loving but the air around us said it was evil and horrible. I brought the knife up...
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:39 pm

I charged at Ezeran. How could he do this to our baby. I stripped the knife from his hands as well as our baby. I said, "Leave her alone. She didn't do anything! It's me you want." I then set Aural down. I took the knife in my hands and said to Ezeran, "You want me dead? Your wish is my command." I stabbed myself in the chest and fell to the ground laying on my back. I felt the pain explode through my body. This was the last gift I would ever give Ez. He would be happier this way. He would be happier without me to hurt him anymore.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I looked at my hands, so this is what my new body would be like. I would look like a teenager, it could be worse. I decided to stay quiet. Although I do feel sympathy for this kid, he didn't ask for this, and I don't know who this Damian is, but he sounds insane.

Last edited by Armada on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:54 pm

My eyes turned to normal. "PIPER!" I yelled and jumped to her just before she fell so she fell in my arms. "Piper, pease don't die on me. Just... just drink this," I said taking out the potion, its to cure her lust, her ana, and her part time mia. Golden tears trickled down my face. Please don't die on me.
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:58 pm

I looked at him and said, "Ez. I'm sorry... I was a failure... A failure to myself... To our child... To you... You'll be happier without me. I'm sorry that I ever hurt you, my Ezeran." Tears streamed down my eyes as I coughed up blood. I was dieing. I gasped for air trying to stay alive as long as I could. I could see the world fading.
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 pm

I stood back and watched the scene play out. I think I might kill that Damian guy later on, that would be fun. I should do that. Then maybe kill everyone else for fun. Then destroy the place and go somewhere else. Then repeat, kill everyone and destroy everything.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 pm

"No, no, no! Please don't leave me, my love. I-I don't want to raise her by myself, I don't want to. I want you to stay with me, just... just please drink this potion," I said, tears trckling down my face. I looked at Erigrath, I could tell he had evil inside him.
"I SENTEANCE YOU! YOU CANNOT CONTROL JAMES UNLESS HE WISHES IT!" I yelled at him letting a magic vortex go all around Erigrath,
Back to top Go down
Piper McLean
Users.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:32 pm

I'll drink it as long as you help me lose the weight that I want to." I then took the potion, trusting him, and drank it. I could feel the life going back into me. It felt as if my strength was returning ten fold. I no longer had any thoughts of not eating or even throwing up if I did eat. I felt all my lust disappear except for Ezeran, my husband. I looked at Ezeran and said, "I'm so sorry love. You deserve someone better than me. I've been a terrible wife."
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:36 pm

"Wait...WHAT!" I yelled.
Now I'm the bad guy? I didn't do anything, at least not yet!
"I hadn't even done anything," I muttered. "At least hadn't gotten to it,"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 pm

I hugged her. "No I don't. Now, lets go back to the room and... you can 'make it up to me'," I smiled devilishly at her. I hugged her close as I watched the magic engulf Erigrath and let James have control. I smiled. No more death. "Let's go," I said smiling at her. I let one of those smiles loose, that said everything is going to be ok. I looked at everyone else. Hmph. I disappeared with her in a flash of fire and left nothing but a pile of ash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy   The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach Just Outside the Entrance to Demigod Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2