Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
In the world of Mythology, the quests and gods await, for the uprising of the few brave souls who’d muster the courage to fight for their destiny, and save the world from impending doom. In this epic battle between good and evil, heroes arise from unexpected places. Are you up for the challenge to be one of the world's last hope?
Demi-God Academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi-God Academy.

Demi-God Academy is a place where the god's children learn and try to survive the Mythical world. Are you one of us?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armada's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

Armada's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Name: Daniel Wayne

Age/Birthday: 15

Sexuality: Straight

God Parent: Thor

Mortal Family: Selene Wayne(mom)

Years in Studies: One

Brief History:Daniel lived with his mom, Selene who meteorologist who studied weather abnormalities in Colorado. Daniel often helped his mom with her research, because of his fascination with weather and storms. Selene tried to hide her son from the world of magic and monsters, not wanting her son to die because of the world of myth. Daniel was home-schooled prior to coming to demigod academy

Physical Appearance: Daniel has shoulder-length strawberry blonde hair. He has dark gray-blue eyes.. Daniel stands at around 5'11 in terms of height. Daniel skin is fair but somewhat pale.

Personality: Daniel is arrogant and overconfident. He is very reckless and will rush into a situation that would be impossible for him to get out alive. Daniel hates working with others and believes himself to be able to handle anything on his own. Despite this, Daniel can be friendly and helpful.

Fatal Flaws: Arrogant. Overconfident. Reckless.

Pet(s):

Weapon and The Power it Holds:
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:09 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.com
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Name: Aaron Stone

God Parent: Atlas, (Yeah the General Holding up the sky)

Mortal Family: Unknown

Years in Studies: None, new arrival.

Brief History: Aaron doesn't know too much about his life before coming to demigod academy. Before coming to demigod academy he went to another boarding school for a few months. His memory was erased to protect him from his heritage and to keep him safe from those who would harm him or exploit his potential strength.

Physical Appearance: Aaron has grey-black hair which is cut medium length. His eyes are a dark gray color, like stone. Aaron is 6'1 in height. His appearance is somewhat muscular and intimidating, similar to his father's. When standing still, most people mistake him for a statue.

Personality: Aaron's personality before his memory was erased is unknown. As of right now his personality hardly shows he is the son of Atlas. Aaron is very curious about his past and will throw himself in a dangerous situation if it means answers for his past. He is friendly but he will not hesitate to attack you if you threaten him or anyone else he cares about.

Fatal Flaws: Short Tempered. Slightly Arrogant. Somewhat Reckless.

Pet(s):

Power(s): Super Human Strength, even above that for an demigod, as his father holds up the sky. Somewhat of a superhuman healing factor. Superhuman endurance.

Weapon(s):

Other:

Last edited by Armada on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Name: Damian Kuso

God Parent: Loki

Mortal Family: Evelyn Kuso

Years in Studies: One

Brief History: Even at a young age, his talents as the son of the God of Trickery. At the age of eight Damian pulled a prank on everyone at his school. That prank made national news, fortunately he talked his way out of any punishment that could have been given to him. Damian has been full of tricks and treachery ever since the day he could walk and talk.

Physical Appearance: Damian has long black hair, that extends to his middle back. His hair covers most of his face, except dark gold eyes. Damian's height is average, standing at around 5'8. His skin is pale, near white as a sheet.

Personality: Damian may act like a fool but he is the opposite. He is clever and calculating, like Athena's children. Damian has genius level intellect and his skills at deception to gain what he wants. What more do you expect from the son of the God of Tricks?

Fatal Flaws: Self Centered. Insane. pathological lying

Pet(s):

Weapon and The Power it Holds: A Staff with a orb on top, the top of the staff with the orb can be pulled off to reveal a dagger

Other:

Last edited by Armada on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:23 am

Name: James Ivan Richards

Age/Birthday: 15 (9/18)

Sexuality: Straight.

God Parent: None actually but two of his grandparents are immortal, Hecate and Athena

Mortal Family: David Richards, Son of Athena. Felicia Hale-Richards, Daughter of Hecate

Years in Studies: Five

Brief History: James is the son of two demigods, David Richards, son of Athena and Felicia Hale-Richards, Daughter of Hecate. His parents tried to raise him as a normal child for some years. When that failed to work, they began to home-school him. His father taught him academic studies and his mother taught him his magic studies. Nothing really interesting happened in James childhood.

Physical Appearance: James has dark auburn hair that cut somewhere between medium length and short. His eyes, are a grey color like most Athena children. Instead of blue-grey however, his eyes are a brownish-grey. James stands at around 5'9 in height measurements.

Personality: James uses genius intellect and his understanding of magic to try to get a perspective of a world around him. Unfortunately, his genius level intellect will lead him to jump to conclusions and judge people or things prematurely. James can be selfish and arrogant at times, probably from his father's side of the family. Despite this, James can be very helpful and friendly.

Fatal Flaws: Often underestimates his opponents. Somewhat Arrogant. Somewhat self-centered.

Pet(s):

Power(s): Proficiency in Magic, Genius level intelligence

Weapon(s): It's not really a weapon, just a spell-book the size of a pocket dictionary

Other: Carries around an modified iPod that he uses to listen to music, this iPod is contains various historical records of both mythological and human civilizations and several other functions that he added in.

Last edited by Taylor of Muffin on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh
Admin
Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Name: Christopher "Chris" Maplebrook

Age/Birthday: 12

God Parent: Demeter

Mortal Family: Eric Maplebrook

Years in Studies: 1

Brief History: Christopher's father worked at a nature reserve and had a green house in their backyard. Whether he was helping out on the nature reserve or planting in the greenhouse he was always doing something related to nature. Christopher has been homeschooled for most of his life and has lived a pretty sheltered life. His life had been fairly ordinary until the monster attack that caused his father to send him to Demigod Academy for his own safety.

Physical Appearance: Chris has slightly tanned skin from being outside all the time. His medium cut spring green hair can usually be found under a baseball cap. His eyes are emerald green like grass. Chris is 5'2 in terms of height. He can usually be found wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

Personality: Chris loves the outdoors, and can usually be found outside. Chris is immature and childish for a twelve year old at times. Chris is friendly to all people, including strangers. Chris will go out of his way to be nice to other people at times.

Fatal Flaws: Childishness(he's only a kid), Overly trusting, Predictable

Pet(s):

Power(s): Can control plants. Knowledge of plants and nature.

Weapon(s): A wristwatch that turns into a Greek circle shield when you press the button on the side.

Other:

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix
Users.
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am

My father's uncle is named Christopher. xD Anyway, he is Accepted.

((That was my first time ever saying that. I'm so happy! ^^))
Back to top Go down
James Blood
Users.
James Blood

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Name: Lucas Johnson

Age/Birthday: 14

God Parent: Poseidon

Mortal Family: Valencia Johnson

Years in Studies: None

Brief History: Well, Lucas lived a fairly normal life. If by normal you mean his dyslexia giving him trouble in school and his ADHD causing him to be hyperactive then yes. Lucas was not popular at school, he didn't cause problems. Instead problems and trouble came to him, like he was a magnet for it.In the 6th grade his school was attacked by a hellhound Lucas, instinctively drew out his pen, which was infact a sword in disguise and defeated it. After that fiasco he was send to Demigod Academy for his own protection.

Physical Appearance: Lucas has messy dark black hair which is medium cut. He has sea-green eyes and has somewhat tan skin. Lucas is 6'0 in terms of height. Lucas can usually be seen wearing a pair of jeans and sneakers with a t-shirt.

Personality: Lucas can be described as a friendly person, sometimes. He usually tries to avoid huge crowds.... and sometimes people in general. Lucas enjoys swimming and likes being in water. You can usually find him somewhere near water. Lucas cares alot about his friends and is very loyal. He is somewhat reckless.

Fatal Flaws: Loyalty, he is very loyal to his friends.

Puts too much trust in others.

Somewhat reckless
Pet(s):

Power(s): Can breathe underwater. Can manipulate water. Resistance againist fire and burning.

Weapon(s): A pen that can turn into a sword when uncapped

Other:

Last edited by James on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Blazy
Users.

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:17 pm

He looks great! He is

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armada's Characters   Armada's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armada's Characters
Page 1 of 1